About Us
Contact Us
Businesses/ Investments

If you are thinking about immigrating then you will probably need an E2 visa and you would need to find a qualifying business, as not all businesses qualify and it will also depend on what you are looking for and the amount of capital you wish to spend on a business.

Basically, to qualify you really need to employ at least one or two full time Americans, plus the business must generate for you and your family sufficient income for you to live comfortably, which would normally mean a minimum of say $50,000 / annum.

The applicant must also own a minimum of 51% of the business although the spouse could obtain an employment card and work outside the business. Nothing is guaranteed and it is so important to speak to us first and to give you a fairly accurate opinion as to whether what you have in mind will work.

If on the other hand you have at least $500,000 to invest, there is a visa called an EB5 and this one could lead to a Green Card in a matter of months. Again, please contact me and I can give you a better idea as to the best way to proceed.


Tel (727) 321 6007 Cell (727) 743 5727
© 2016 :: W.H.Breading & Son (Florida) :: All Rights Reserved
A wholly owned subsiduary of KJB Recovery Inc

There are also income investments such as rental apartment blocks, shopping centres, lease backs, etc. which may also have very good tax breaks and if these are of interest please let me know.

Meanwhile click on the link below and take a look at a selection of businesses currently available in Florida.


If you would like more information on the Lawyer that we recomend.


Florida Homes
WH Breading & Son Florida