About Us
Contact Us
Should you wish to emigrate to Florida and enjoy the super Florida lifestyle, this will involve very careful planning before contacting the US Embassy, or any other Authority, in order to decide for which visa you should apply.

Should you apply for a visa and be refused, that rejection will be on their records and may have future repercussions.

My US visa lawyer will be pleased to offer FREE initial advice.
Tel (727) 321 6007 Cell (727) 743 5727
© 2016 :: W.H.Breading & Son (Florida) :: All Rights Reserved
A wholly owned subsiduary of KJB Recovery Inc
Florida Homes
WH Breading & Son Florida